bookworlder

Yvette - Bookworlder

Just a middle-brow reader who loves a good story, recipe or how-to.

The Homestead Brides Collection - Review

The Homestead Brides Collection: 9 Pioneering Couples Risk All for Love and Land - Mary Connealy, DiAnn Mills, Erica Vetsch, Kathleen Y'Barbo, Darlene Franklin, Carla Olson Gade, Ruth Logan Herne, Pam Hillman, Becca Whitham

This collection delivers on its promise of "nine pioneering couples risk all for love and land." With all nine stories set in the American frontier of the 1880’s, there are certain commonalities. Snowstorms, soddies, hard work, land disputes, fighting the elements and fighting attraction are each characteristics of more than one story. But common to all are faith in God that is strengthened, renewed, or begun and couples coming together out of love or necessity or both.

A full review with a brief description and review of each story is on my Wordpress blog http://wp.me/p5Tcfi-1K

This is a strong collection of Christian Romance that I would highly recommend to anyone who enjoys Historical Fiction and sweet, clean romance set in a rugged and unforgiving frontier.

This review refers to a free ebook received from the publisher via NetGalley, in exchange for an honest review.